Dive course in Barcelona and Costa Brava
Expert, Friendly Instructors
Perfect for First Time Scuba Divers
Rated one of Barcelona’s Number One Scuba Diving Tours
This is the perfect scuba diving in Barcelona tour: Just one hour from Barcelona is the town of Lloret de Mar, a beautiful little Catalan municipality and the location of your first diving experience. We work with the best diving center in the Costa Brava with qualified professionals who have vast international diving experience so you know you’re in safe hands! What are you waiting for?!
Starting at 80 Euros per person
Get in touch for course information and prices.
Multiple departures throughout the day
Lloret de Mar bus station
The center is in Lloret de Mar and you can easily get there on your own:
- If you travel by bus, the bus will drop you off at the Lloret de Mar bus station, and once at the Lloret de Mar station, the staff of the diving center will pick you up with their private transport.
- If you travel by car, you should go to Lloret de Mar which is about 80 Km from the center of Barcelona at 1 hour 15 mins approx. Full directions are given upon booking.
1st May to 15th November
About 2.5 hours with 45 minutes of being underwater
20 people can go into the water at the same time; a larger group will have to be split up
This is a beginner-level activity, so there are no special requirements
- All necessary equipment included
- Professional instructor
- Pick-up from the bus station
What to bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Sun protection
- Energy and a big smile
- An extra layer to keep you warm after the activity (more important at the beginning and end of summer)
- Some snacks (there are plenty of restaurants in the area)
- Plenty of drinking water (there are also shops nearby)
Things to Look Forward to
Complement your stay in Barcelona or surroundings with a day on the Costa Brava, more specifically in the town of Lloret de Mar
Meet people from all over the world, above and below the sea
Learn new skills and everything you need to enjoy your first time diving
Practical course with all equipment included
Dive and enjoy the underwater world
Enjoy a new experience alone, with friends, or as a family
What You'll See & Do
On everyone’s bucket list – discover scuba diving in Barcelona / Costa Brava
Just one hour from Barcelona is the town of Lloret de Mar. This Catalan municipality of the Costa Brava is part of the province of Gerona, a great place to try your first diving experience.
We offer you the chance to try a unique experience. There’s always a first time for everything, and this may be your opportunity to discover the underwater world and all its wonders. Come and breathe underwater!
We are collaborating with the best diving center in the Costa Brava with qualified professionals and international work experience.
To be able to enjoy a good safe experience you should always go to certified centers with professionals who make safety their number one priority. Our partners in Costa Brava can offer you exactly that. The best way to experience your first scuba dive. And believe us, it’s addictive.
Immerse yourself with safety and tranquility
Your first experience in the world of diving will be a unique experience, you will always be guided by a certified professional who will make your diving baptism an incredible memory.
Scuba diving means discovering, exploring, having fun, learning … for this you just need to be encouraged to live the experience, in everything else you will have at your disposal a professional who will guide and advise you.
What you should know:
You will receive a brief introduction to the dive center and get to meet your diving instructors. Then you will receive a theoretical explanation along with the basic concepts to be able to move and immerse yourself in the sea, the parts of the suit, how the regulator works, the vest … etc and of course, the underwater hand signs to communicate with your instructor and dive buddy.
Once you have learned this, you will start the adventure towards the coast and your first dip in the sea.
When you are already in the water your instructor will proceed to solve your last-minute doubts. And to enjoy this experience that creates followers all over the world.
Scuba diving courses in Barcelona / Costa Brava
If you have already done your dive baptism and are hooked, why not advance your knowledge and your limits and enroll yourself into the Open Water or Advanced course scuba diving course… get in touch with us and we’ll provide all the information you need, prices, schedules, days available, etc. …
- The center is in Lloret de Mar and you can easily get there on your own with a bus or private vehicle.
- If you travel by bus, you will be dropped off at the Lloret de Mar bus station, and you will be picked up by the scuba diving center staff.
- If you travel by private vehicle you will only have to go to Lloret de Mar. You will receive full details, directions, parking, etc with your confirmation email.
- The activity is carried out in the Mediterranean Sea, but it starts at the facilities of the center, which is about 100 meters from the beach.
- This means that in order to get to the center you must go dressed normally and once there you will change your clothes, and the adventure will begin.
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that whilst travelling plans can change and that you may need to cancel your tours. Just give us 24 hours advance notice, and we will offer a full refund on any amount that you have paid (with the exception of private group trips, which must be cancelled 7 days in advance for a full refund… of course exceptions are made for COVID related travel issues). If you need to cancel within 24 hours of our reservation we normally cannot offer any refund, unless we can fill your spots. It may be possible to reschedule your booking for another day, depending on availability.
We usually do not cancel tours due to overcast skies, but we do cancel trips for steady rain, powerful wind, thunderstorms, or any weather the skipper feels is dangerous. If you have reserved a tour, we email you if we are cancelling the trip due to weather and give you a choice of either rescheduling (depending on availability) or receiving a full refund. We will do this as soon as we know the tour will be cancelled, however, this can sometimes not be until the morning before the tour.